Wednesday, May 19, 2010

happiest place on earth

So, if you couldn't guess from my vague picture, I went to Disneyland last Saturday!
I swear, I am never too old for Disneyland nor do I grow tired of it.

These are some of the things I love about it:
(I'm missing a picture of the fireworks... I also love those).



(the relaxing music, atmosphere, and cool little design touches/setups.)



(Dole Whip Float. Despite the fact that it's overpriced, it is so awesome. Perfectly tasty and refreshing on a hot day. Too bad I don't know where to get it outside of d-land!)



(Being a child again...with your favorite people :). )

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh, I wished I lived closer to a Disney park... we used to go to Disneyworld once or twice a year, but we haven't been in forever. It's so dreamy!

Are these all taken with a polaroid? They're lovely!