(Sebastiaan Bremer, Flowers It Calls Forth From Their Buds)
Because there are cobwebs everywhere on my blog. Har har. I know, I know, I'm never here anymore. But fear not! I am still alive (to the 1 or 2 people wondering).
It's just been all over the place lately.
- I job search (with no luck) almost every day. I It's definitely been a struggle feeling useless and directionless half the time, but growing me so much in patience and faith/trust in God. I'm looking mostly for graphic design jobs... but I'm thinking my B.A. shouldn't pridefully keep me from working at Starbucks. Haha.
- Have been working on finishing editing a wedding I should have finished a long time ago (for shame!). Check it out and comment please :).
- Experimenting with watercolor for a wedding invite. I'll let you guys know how it turns out (especially you, Crystal!) :). So far I'm liking the colors but I think I will like it better when I get it scanned and edited in Illustrator/Photoshop. I am not exactly a watercolor wiz, my experience extends to my watercolor cards.
- Went up to SB + then Yosemite area a few weeks ago for a retreat (I'm so lazy I haven't even posted photos from the last time I went!)
- Second shot for another wedding, this time on a yacht! Definitely not my best since it was a very new experience... but an experience that I'm very thankful for none the less.
- Have been experiencing the pain of a long-distance relationship. Bah humbug. However, learning the awesomeness of snail mail :). Any tips from people who have been through this?