Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Art U, Books Actually

I wish I were in Asia right now.

So I could go over to the AWESOMEST BOOKSTORE EVER, BOOKS ACTUALLY. (The store is called BOOKS ACTUALLY if you are confused. I sure was.) I just saw these photos on i art u of the cutest bookstore I've ever seen in my life.








cameras galore!


it almost looks like a toy store.


vintage typewriters down the steps!








Check out the post for more!



--------------

Also, if you haven't seen i art u's awesome color schemed - object collection pieces (i don't even know what to call them, they are that awesome)... go over to her blog! She seriously has a great eye for color. I've sure exhausted my vocabulary with all these "awesomes" and "awesomests" haven't I?










I don't really want to know why she has a teeth mold though.

1 comment:

Jennifer Young said...

oh wow crazy!! i am just seeing this right now!!
thanks for the love connie :)
j.

ps
my dad runs a dental lab!! the mold was a perfect set of teeth! lol i'm kind of obsessed with those teeth...