Thursday, October 21, 2010

the animal print shop

Today I have fallen in love with the prints over at The Animal Print Shop.

Okay, I'll admit, my first thought was, "Why does this woman have a shop full of prints of baboons, bunnies and giraffes?" I thought she was a bit crazy to have a store dedicated to these animals, however adorable. But with a couple more looks I have fallen in love. And then I found out that the photographer was none other than Sharon Montrose, who is one of the top commercial photographers specializing in animals (think Target's red-circle-eyed dog).






Aren't they charming and darling!? I want all the bird prints!


Plus the website is designed by the brilliant folks over at ALSO, so how could I resist?

1 comment:

SARAH said...

Never have I seen a cuter hedgehog! Or wanted a picture of one!